Starbucks launches phone line that provides ambient autumn noise
While it's still August, and fall is just under a month away, Starbucks has announced its iconic Pumpkin Spice Latte is back--the earliest debut ever for the popular drink.
In addition to the return of many people's favourite drink, Starbucks Canada announced it's providing a new way for customers to enjoy the beverage most associated with fall.
As of August 25, and until the end of October, customers can call 1-833-GET-FALL to be transported to autumn--they'll be able to hear the sounds most synonymous with fall.
Those who want to enjoy a Pumpkin Spice Latte but feel weird about ordering one in August can call the number and enjoy the sounds of leaves crunching underfoot, the crackling sound of a fire, and even some PSL-inspired mantras.
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Boeing 737 Max's very first flight after two deadly crashes takes off from Pearson
- New Jollibee restaurant opens at Square One in Mississauga
- Paramedics responding after vehicle crashes into Mississauga residence
- New COVID-19 case reported at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga