Starbucks launches phone line that provides ambient autumn noise
While it's still August, and fall is just under a month away, Starbucks has announced its iconic Pumpkin Spice Latte is back--the earliest debut ever for the popular drink.
In addition to the return of many people's favourite drink, Starbucks Canada announced it's providing a new way for customers to enjoy the beverage most associated with fall.
As of August 25, and until the end of October, customers can call 1-833-GET-FALL to be transported to autumn--they'll be able to hear the sounds most synonymous with fall.
Those who want to enjoy a Pumpkin Spice Latte but feel weird about ordering one in August can call the number and enjoy the sounds of leaves crunching underfoot, the crackling sound of a fire, and even some PSL-inspired mantras.
- Lane closures in downtown Hamilton after watermain break
- Police search for woman following a Mississauga park assault
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Brampton resident celebrated his big lotto win with champagne
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children