Starbucks launches phone line that provides ambient autumn noise
While it's still August, and fall is just under a month away, Starbucks has announced its iconic Pumpkin Spice Latte is back--the earliest debut ever for the popular drink.
In addition to the return of many people's favourite drink, Starbucks Canada announced it's providing a new way for customers to enjoy the beverage most associated with fall.
As of August 25, and until the end of October, customers can call 1-833-GET-FALL to be transported to autumn--they'll be able to hear the sounds most synonymous with fall.
Those who want to enjoy a Pumpkin Spice Latte but feel weird about ordering one in August can call the number and enjoy the sounds of leaves crunching underfoot, the crackling sound of a fire, and even some PSL-inspired mantras.
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccines this week
- Couple charged following hate-related incident in parking lot in Mississauga
- Mass rollout of the 18+ vaccination sites in hotspots weeks away in Mississauga
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Mississauga and Brampton rolling out mobile vaccine clinics targeting essential workers