Starbucks Is Bringing The S’mores Frappuccino Back To Mississauga
Summer is almost here and Starbucks has decided to bring back a summer favourite beverage.
The S’mores Frappuccino will back on the menu starting April 30 at your participating Starbucks. It is available for a limited time only.
The popular drink infuses the nostalgia of making s’mores around a summer campfire into a single drink. It was first introduced in 2015. Starbucks brought the drink back in the summer of 2016 and 2017. However, the franchise chose not to bring the drink back in 2018 to many people’s dismay. Many people also questioned whether the coffee franchise would bring back the drink.
In their official release, Starbucks stated, “We heard them, we listened, and we can’t WAIT to share it with them again this summer,” referring to the fan-favourite drink.
According to Starbucks’ website, the frappuccino blends marshmallow-infused whipped cream, milk chocolate sauce, coffee, milk and ice with more marshmallow-infused whipped cream and a crumble of graham crackers on top.
In light of the return, Starbucks has launched the S’mores Life Contest. They are encouraging fans to take a picture with their drink with the hashtag #smoreslifecontest for the chance to win a $500 Starbucks gift card and Starbucks branded apparel including a sip kit, hat, tank tops and tote bag.
Will you be trying the S’mores Frappuccino this summer?
Photo courtesy of Starbucks.
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Peel District School Board says parents have 10 days to decide whether or not to send their children back to class
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Peel
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Province says two-way, all-day service in the works for GO Train line that runs through Mississauga