Starbucks Is Bringing The S’mores Frappuccino Back To Mississauga
Summer is almost here and Starbucks has decided to bring back a summer favourite beverage.
The S’mores Frappuccino will back on the menu starting April 30 at your participating Starbucks. It is available for a limited time only.
The popular drink infuses the nostalgia of making s’mores around a summer campfire into a single drink. It was first introduced in 2015. Starbucks brought the drink back in the summer of 2016 and 2017. However, the franchise chose not to bring the drink back in 2018 to many people’s dismay. Many people also questioned whether the coffee franchise would bring back the drink.
In their official release, Starbucks stated, “We heard them, we listened, and we can’t WAIT to share it with them again this summer,” referring to the fan-favourite drink.
According to Starbucks’ website, the frappuccino blends marshmallow-infused whipped cream, milk chocolate sauce, coffee, milk and ice with more marshmallow-infused whipped cream and a crumble of graham crackers on top.
In light of the return, Starbucks has launched the S’mores Life Contest. They are encouraging fans to take a picture with their drink with the hashtag #smoreslifecontest for the chance to win a $500 Starbucks gift card and Starbucks branded apparel including a sip kit, hat, tank tops and tote bag.
Will you be trying the S’mores Frappuccino this summer?
Photo courtesy of Starbucks.
- University Students In Mississauga Use Dating To Reduce Student Debt
- Police And Paramedics Assisting Medical Emergency On Scene In Mississauga
- Some Permanent Changes Coming to Garbage Collection in Mississauga
- Adorable Kensington Market-Based Store Opens New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- An Interesting Change is Coming to Port Credit's Iconic Lighthouse