Starbucks Introducing A New Summer Merchandise Line
For those planning to go camping this long weekend, Starbucks has launched something special to ease your packing troubles.
Starbucks has a new line of merchandise to please any great outdoor enthusiast or adventurer.
“Whether you’re looking forward to sipping espresso on the dock at the cottage, warming up by the fire while backcountry camping or picnicking in the city, Starbucks new line of merchandise has everything you need to stay caffeinated and hydrated while embracing the great outdoors,” says the company.
Their new line includes everything from playing cards to mugs and water bottles.
Here is the complete list of their new line:
- EDG Playing Cards - $9.95
- Espro Ultralight Travel Press 16-ounce (x2) - $54.95
- Ceramic Stacking Handle Mug Black 14-ounce - $18.95
- Ceramic Desktop Mug Cement 14-ounce - $22.95
- SS Magnetic Lid Water Bottle Black Desert Floral 20-ounce - $34.95
- Starbucks Utensils - $14.95
- Starbucks VIA(r) Instant Coffee- $13.95
The popular cafe also has introduced new drinks for people staying at home, but missing the great outdoors!
Starbucks has brought back the S’mores Frappuccino for a limited time only. According to their website, the frappuccino blends marshmallow-infused whipped cream, milk chocolate sauce, coffee, milk and ice with more marshmallow-infused whipped cream and a crumble of graham crackers on top.
Photo courtesy of Starbucks.
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- City issuing big tickets at private gatherings in Mississauga this weekend
- Police responding for female pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- House of the Week: $4.8 mil mansion with glorious wine cellar
- OPINION: Mississauga anti-maskers event doing more harm than good