Starbucks Introduces Brand New Fall Drink
Look out, Pumpkin Spice Latte?
Whether you love fall or can’t stand it, you have to admit there are a few incredible things about the season.
It kicks off the holidays, you can rock oversized sweaters and blanket scarves, the leaves on the trees turn beautiful colours, and a ton of cafes introduce special fall-themed beverages to their menus.
Over at Starbucks, most of us are familiar with the epic Pumpkin Spice Latte.
And now, Starbucks has introduced a brand new fall drink, exclusive to Canadians.
Starbucks’s new Cardamom Latte hit stores across the nation on Thursday September 6, 2018.
What’s in it?
According to a recent release from Starbucks, the Cardamom Latte boasts cardamom-spiced sugar infused with steamed milk, to bring out caramel notes in the espresso.
Starbucks highlights how the drink delivers earthy, floral, and vanilla notes to compliment the coffee.
The new release comes about a week after Starbucks brought the good old Pumpkin Spice Latte back to the menu for the season.
The coffee giant has also released a Cold Foam Dark Cocoa Nitro, a new take on the Classic Coffee Cake, and a new Maple Pecan Muffin.
As for the Cardamom Latte, it remains to be seen whether it will truly rival the company’s classic Pumpkin Spice Latte.
- Film and television studio opening third location in Mississauga
- Justin Trudeau speaks out about racist tirade at Mississauga grocery store, police say they’re investigating
- Police investigating reports of man trying to enter occupied cars in Mississauga
- Here are all the places that now require masks or face coverings in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-masker's racist rant in Mississauga grocery store