Starbucks implementing curbside pickup at select locations
In an effort to continue to serve its customers in a safe way that doesn't contribute to spreading COVID-19, Starbucks has announced it will be implementing curbside pickup.
As of July 9, 10 locations across Ontario will be testing out the new method, with an additional 20 locations being added throughout the summer.
Starbucks’ new Curbside Pickup service will allow customers to order ahead using the Starbucks app and choose Curbside Pickup if applicable to their store.
Upon arrival, customers can park in a designated curbside parking spot and check-in using the app. A barista will then prepare their order and deliver it right to their car.
Additionally, now that all cities in the GTHA have entered Stage 2 of the Province's Economic Recover Plan, many Starbucks locations have resumed offering dine-in and patio dining options.
- Some Mississauga libraries to begin offering curbside pickup
- Starbucks will require customers wear masks at all Canadian locations
- Beloved Mississauga ice cream shop stops curbside pickup after some customers reportedly flout safety protocols
- Starbucks reopening select locations for take-out orders
- These Square One stores are offering curbside pickup in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Social gathering limits to be lowered in Mississauga in response to spike in COVID-19 cases
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 17
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 17