Starbucks Holiday Drinks are Back in Canada
It’s time for the Starbucks Witch’s Brew Frappuccino to move over, because holiday drinks are back.
The festive drinks will be on menus again starting tomorrow, Nov. 2, and to celebrate Starbucks is offering the first 50 customers something special.
On Nov. 2 only the first 50 customers at participating locations will receive a free Reusable Red Cup when they buy a holiday drink.
According to a recent press release, starting the day after, Nov. 3, customers who bring their reusable cups to participating locations after 2 p.m. will get 50 cents off their grande holiday drink.
This offer will last until Jan. 7, 2019.
The famous holiday drinks include the Peppermint Mocha, Toasted White Chocolate Mocha, Caramel Brulee Latte, Chestnut Praline Latte, Gingerbread Latte, and the Eggnog Latte.
All drinks are available hot, iced, or as a Frappuccino.
Photo courtesy of Starbucks.
- You Can Get a Free Holiday Drink in Mississauga This Week
- Here's When Starbucks is Bringing Back the Pumpkin Spice Latte in 2018
- An Exciting New Drink Has Come to Starbucks in Mississauga
- Starbucks Unveils New Drink Option in Some Mississauga Locations
- Limited Edition Lady Gaga Drinks Available at Starbucks in Mississauga
- Worker at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- VIDEO: Police looking for suspect who burned American flag in Mississauga
- Tim Hortons giving away free coffee
- City plans to rename Mississauga library in honour of Hazel McCallion’s 100th birthday
- Data suggests restaurants, gyms not responsible for spread of COVID-19 in Peel