Starbucks Could Sell a Wild New Frappuccino in Mississauga Very Soon
Rumour has it Starbucks is working on a spooky new concoction for locations in Mississauga and beyond!
If you’ve been following Starbucks’s string of novelty frapps, you’ll be excited to know that yet another super sweet mix could be coming to Starbucks locations. The coffee giant hasn’t yet confirmed, but baristas have spoken up, and it’s true - the next concoction on Starbucks’s agenda could be a Zombie Frappuccino.
All in the spirit of Halloween!
Here’s what some baristas and customers had to say:
THERE’S A NEW ZOMBIE FRAPPUCINO COMING SOON AND I’M NOT READY pic.twitter.com/86wvzkLSev— Brandon(r) (@BrandonEazyy) October 11, 2017
The Zombie Frappuccino will simply be the end of me. #baristaproblems— Keesha (@keeeshafb) October 11, 2017
So, if the new frapp is indeed coming to stores, it’ll be sold from October 26-31.
What will be in the Zombie Frappuccino?
Reportedly, it’ll be made with a cream base, mixed with green caramel apple powder and pink powder, and topped with pink whipped cream and pink mocha drizzle to look like brains!
Hopefully, if the drink isn’t just a rumour, it’ll have a better run than the Unicorn Frappuccino.
Be nice to your baristas, everyone!
- Starbucks Selling Spooky New Limited Edition Frappuccino in Mississauga
- Starbucks Releases Magical Frappucino For Limited Time Only
- Starbucks Releases Craziest Frappuccino Yet
- Starbucks Unveils New Drink Option in Some Mississauga Locations
- You Can Still Get This Specialty Frappuccino at Some Locations in Mississauga
- Man reportedly threatening to shoot people in building in Mississauga: Police
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Ontario, Peel Region show drop in COVID cases today, but technical issues may be the reason
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - January 18, 2021
- Ontario ticket holder claims $1 million Maxmillion prize