Two Starbucks in Brampton close due to COVID-19
Two Starbucks located in Brampton are temporarily closed as cases of COVID-19 are dealt with.
The locations are 80 Resolution Dr. and 65 Dusk Dr.
According to a spokesperson for the international coffee shop giant, workers at both locations were diagnosed with COVID-19 this past week.
"We quickly activated our protocols, immediately closing the stores and initiating a deep clean and following all recommended guidelines from public health authorities," said Leanna Rizzi, communications manager for Starbucks Coffee Canada.
All workers at both locations who were in close contact with affected colleagues have been asked to self-isolate.
The locations are scheduled to open on May 10.
- Two Starbucks locations in Mississauga are temporarily closed
- Two more major Starbucks locations close down in Mississauga
- Employee at Starbucks location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Starbucks plans to close up to 200 Canadian locations over two years
- One of the most popular Starbucks locations in Mississauga closes down permanently
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- VIDEO: Aftermath of multi-vehicle crash involving Mississauga Transit bus sends four to hospital
- Brampton reveals photo radar locations
- Oakville driver stabbed in face, Mississauga man now charged
- Doner kebab chain opens Mississauga location