Stabbing investigation closes major QEW off-ramp in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police have closed the off-ramp from the eastbound QEW to Cawthra Road in Mississauga to investigate a stabbing Tuesday (Nov. 5) afternoon.
At around 12:50 p.m., police were called to the area to reports that a man had been stabbed. The suspect in the incident is said to have fled the area before police arrived in a vehicle.
The victim has since been taken to hospital in life-threatening condition.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators at 12 Division or call Crime Stoppers.
The off-ramp will remain closed as police investigate and drivers are urged to find another route.
The ramp from the QEW has been reopened.
- Ramp Closure On QEW Due To Police Investigation In Mississauga
- Major Ramp Closures After Officer Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Ramp Closed on 407 For Police Investigation in Mississauga
- Ramp Closed on 407 For a Police Investigation in Mississauga
- Lanes Closed on QEW Off Ramp Due to Police Investigation