Stabbing Incident Sends Victim to Hospital in Mississauga
One male citizen has been taken to the hospital following a stabbing incident in Mississauga on Saturday.
Peel Regional Police report that the stabbing took place in the area of Winterton Way and Parkplace Circle. The victim sustained serious injuries and was taken by Peel Paramedics to a Toronto hospital.
Police have taken the suspect into custody. The investigation is ongoing, and anybody who witnessed the incident is encouraged to contact Peel police immediately.
We’ll keep you updated with any further information.
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, close to 400 total cases found in Mississauga
- More than 1,500 residents without power in Mississauga
- Mississauga officially cancels all events up until July 3
- PHOTOS: Trillium Health Partners building temporary pandemic response unit in Mississauga
- House prices officially dropping in Mississauga amid COVID-19 outbreak