Stabbing Incident Sends Victim to Hospital in Mississauga
One male citizen has been taken to the hospital following a stabbing incident in Mississauga on Saturday.
Peel Regional Police report that the stabbing took place in the area of Winterton Way and Parkplace Circle. The victim sustained serious injuries and was taken by Peel Paramedics to a Toronto hospital.
Police have taken the suspect into custody. The investigation is ongoing, and anybody who witnessed the incident is encouraged to contact Peel police immediately.
We’ll keep you updated with any further information.
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- City of Mississauga planning controlled burn of portion of popular park this weekend
- Police investigating dead body found in park in Mississauga
- Mayor of Brampton Patrick Brown and wife celebrate birth of baby girl