Stabbing Incident Sends Victim to Hospital in Mississauga
One male citizen has been taken to the hospital following a stabbing incident in Mississauga on Saturday.
Peel Regional Police report that the stabbing took place in the area of Winterton Way and Parkplace Circle. The victim sustained serious injuries and was taken by Peel Paramedics to a Toronto hospital.
Police have taken the suspect into custody. The investigation is ongoing, and anybody who witnessed the incident is encouraged to contact Peel police immediately.
We’ll keep you updated with any further information.
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- Hugely popular cheesecake hotspot coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Some residents and councillor furious about bridge demolition in Mississauga
- Man dies after police taser him in Mississauga