Stabbing Incident Sends Victim to Hospital in Mississauga
One male citizen has been taken to the hospital following a stabbing incident in Mississauga on Saturday.
Peel Regional Police report that the stabbing took place in the area of Winterton Way and Parkplace Circle. The victim sustained serious injuries and was taken by Peel Paramedics to a Toronto hospital.
Police have taken the suspect into custody. The investigation is ongoing, and anybody who witnessed the incident is encouraged to contact Peel police immediately.
We’ll keep you updated with any further information.
- Do We Still Need The Catholic School System in Mississauga and Ontario?
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning Currently in Effect in Mississauga
- Peel District School Board Concerned About New Private School Lobbying Group
- House of the Week: $1.5 Mil Home With Stunning All-White Bathrooms
- Mississauga Man Seriously Injured in Collision in Milton