Stabbing Incident Sends Victim to Hospital in Mississauga
One male citizen has been taken to the hospital following a stabbing incident in Mississauga on Saturday.
Peel Regional Police report that the stabbing took place in the area of Winterton Way and Parkplace Circle. The victim sustained serious injuries and was taken by Peel Paramedics to a Toronto hospital.
Police have taken the suspect into custody. The investigation is ongoing, and anybody who witnessed the incident is encouraged to contact Peel police immediately.
We’ll keep you updated with any further information.
- Woman in Hospital After Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Man Sent to Hospital After Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Hamilton man arrested in connection to Mountain stabbing incident: Police
- Police identify victim in fatal stabbing incident in Mississauga
- Police Responding to Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Boy dies after suffering medical episode while playing basketball in Milton
- Mississauga, Brampton services will be affected by new federal holiday in September
- Large Mississauga complex used by Bell sold in billion dollar deal
- You will now be rewarded for licencing your pet in Hamilton
- Mississauga man facing charges after 7-month-old puppy dragged beside car