Square One in Mississauga launches virtual story time with Santa
The holiday season may look a little different this year, but shopping malls are still trying to bring holiday cheer to residents in a safe and fun way.
According to a release, EasyPeasy Marketplace, a locally curated online food market and experience hub, has partnered with Square one Shopping Centre and The Food District to bring the time-honoured tradition of spending time with Santa Claus.
Story Time With Santa, a virtual live stream experience, launches on Dec 13 and will offer families the chance to spend some quality time with the big guy in red while enjoying festive holiday treats.
The experience comes with a special package which includes unwrapping mini stuffed cookies, hot chocolate and a gingerbread house making kit to get into the festive spirit.
The package also includes a storybook to enjoy during your time with Santa Claus.
There will be six available time slots to choose from and families can enter to win a box of hand-delivered tickets by Santa himself.
The event will run until Dec 23 and you can purchase tickets here.
- Square One is bringing the holiday experience to you with “Story Time with Santa”
- You’re Invited to Check Out the VIP Santa Experience at Bramalea City Centre
- Christmas Market Coming to Mississauga at the Expense of the Santa Claus Parade
- Malls say visits with Santa will be different this year, but still magical
- Streetsville Christmas Market and Santa Claus Parade Happening this Weekend in Mississauga
- Male shot in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- Police advising motorists to watch out for rogue cow in Milton
- Mangoes recalled from stores in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario due to Hepatitis A
- One arrested after loaded firearm found in Brampton
- Mississauga house of the week: $3.8 mil Lorne Park home with designer interior