Square One and other major malls extending hours this weekend
With Peel and Toronto going back into lockdown on Monday, several major malls are extending their shopping hours this weekend to manage an anticipated increase in visitors.
This weekend, Square One will operate from 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. to make it easier for residents to avoid the peak shopping hours between 1:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
Yorkdale and Scarborough Town Centre in Toronto are similarly extending their hours from 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Retailers will continue to offer curbside pick up during this time, and restaurants in these shopping centres will offer take out and/or delivery.
For more info on which retailers are offering curbside pick up, visit shopsquareone.com.
- Extended Hours for Major Malls in Mississauga and Beyond This Black Friday
- Reduced store hours at Square One due to COVID-19
- Cannabis retailers now permitted to provide delivery and curbside pick-up options
- These Square One stores are offering curbside pickup in Mississauga
- HBC sues landlord of Square One, Yorkdale claiming failure to run ‘first class’ malls
- Some big changes coming to garbage and recycling in Mississauga
- Policy officer from Mississauga celebrating big lotto win
- Federal government identifies multiple flights that landed at Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- House of the Week: Huge $3.9 mil house near Rattray Marsh
- Driver in custody after driving without a tire in Mississauga