Square One and other major malls extending hours this weekend
With Peel and Toronto going back into lockdown on Monday, several major malls are extending their shopping hours this weekend to manage an anticipated increase in visitors.
This weekend, Square One will operate from 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. to make it easier for residents to avoid the peak shopping hours between 1:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
Yorkdale and Scarborough Town Centre in Toronto are similarly extending their hours from 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Retailers will continue to offer curbside pick up during this time, and restaurants in these shopping centres will offer take out and/or delivery.
For more info on which retailers are offering curbside pick up, visit shopsquareone.com.
- Extended Hours for Major Malls in Mississauga and Beyond This Black Friday
- Reduced store hours at Square One due to COVID-19
- Cannabis retailers now permitted to provide delivery and curbside pick-up options
- These Square One stores are offering curbside pickup in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: Should small businesses be allowed to offer in-store shopping?
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Hamilton Police release photo of suspects accused of killing Tyler Pratt in Stoney Creek
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry
- Some Mississauga councillors express frustration as Peel’s top doctor recommends city enter the grey/lockdown category this month
- Peel Regional Police officer who shot 16-year-old during Mississauga bank robbery not facing charges: SIU