Square One and other major malls extending hours this weekend
With Peel and Toronto going back into lockdown on Monday, several major malls are extending their shopping hours this weekend to manage an anticipated increase in visitors.
This weekend, Square One will operate from 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. to make it easier for residents to avoid the peak shopping hours between 1:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
Yorkdale and Scarborough Town Centre in Toronto are similarly extending their hours from 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Retailers will continue to offer curbside pick up during this time, and restaurants in these shopping centres will offer take out and/or delivery.
For more info on which retailers are offering curbside pick up, visit shopsquareone.com.
- Extended Hours for Major Malls in Mississauga and Beyond This Black Friday
- Reduced store hours at Square One due to COVID-19
- Cannabis retailers now permitted to provide delivery and curbside pick-up options
- These Square One stores are offering curbside pickup in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: Should small businesses be allowed to offer in-store shopping?
- Five-year-old child crossing road on bike in Mississauga dies after being struck by vehicle
- Mississauga woman accused of abduction
- Young child in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Loblaws, No Frills employees in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
- Single-vehicle crash in Halton Hills kills one, injures another