Spring rolls recalled due to potential allergen
Residents with a milk allergy should be careful not to eat this product.
Pusateri’s Fine Foods is recalling Pusateri’s Fine Foods brand Spring Rolls from stores because they may contain milk, which is not declared on the label, according to the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA).
The following products have been recalled:
As of February 28, there have been no reported sicknesses associated with the consumption of these products, which were distributed in Ontario.
Recalled products should be thrown out or returned to the store where they were purchased, the CFIA advises.
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Potentially Dangerous Fruit Being Recalled Across Canada
- Ice Cream Sandwiches and Other Food Products Being Recalled
- Multiple burger products recalled from stores due to presence of wood pieces
- Beef and veal products recalled in Mississauga due to E. coli
- Region providing money to residents who want to build basement apartments in Mississauga
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Public Health says Mississauga and Brampton officially experiencing second wave of COVID-19 as new cases surpass 200 for second day in a row
- Ontario player wins Saturday’s $14.2 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Mississauga teacher enjoying big lotto win