Spring rolls recalled due to potential allergen
Residents with a milk allergy should be careful not to eat this product.
Pusateri’s Fine Foods is recalling Pusateri’s Fine Foods brand Spring Rolls from stores because they may contain milk, which is not declared on the label, according to the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA).
The following products have been recalled:
As of February 28, there have been no reported sicknesses associated with the consumption of these products, which were distributed in Ontario.
Recalled products should be thrown out or returned to the store where they were purchased, the CFIA advises.
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Potentially Dangerous Fruit Being Recalled Across Canada
- Ice Cream Sandwiches and Other Food Products Being Recalled
- Beef and veal products recalled in Mississauga due to E. coli
- Burger Products Recalled Due to Potential Presence of Metal
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-masker's racist rant in Mississauga grocery store
- Trendy new ice cream hotspot now open in Streetsville in Mississauga
- Restaurant in Square One in Mississauga appears to have closed down for good
- Mississauga passes mandatory mask bylaw
- Toy store with locations in Mississauga files for bankruptcy