Sport Chek to Close its Doors at Erin Mill Town Centre
The Sport Chek and Atmosphere located at Erin Mill Town Centre which opened over a decade ago will be closing its doors permanently by the end of the year.
The space had originally been a Cineplex Odeon movie theatre and is monstrous in size - an ideal location for a major retailer or another restaurant chain.
The entire store is currently 30% off and there's a lot of inventory and no line ups (as per Sunday November 8).
Closing sales are the best opportunity to stock up, where you can get an upwards of 80% off the ticketed price but by that time you'll be lucky to find your size unless you are XXL and up.
The Sport Chek along Rathburn Rd. across from Square One shopping centre is closed and is relocating not too far from its current location and into the Square One shopping centre which is scheduled to open on November 19th, 2015.
- Mississauga, Brampton services will be affected by new federal holiday in September
- Dog dragged by car rescued in Mississauga by 'kind-hearted residents,' driver was allegedly impaired
- More Canadians say worst of COVID-19 yet to come as the Delta variant spreads: poll
- Peel Police on scene in Mississauga after cyclist struck by car
- 7 ways we can crush COVID in Mississauga and Brampton