Sport Card and Memorabilia Expo in Mississauga one of city’s largest gatherings since COVID-19
Published November 12, 2021 at 9:54 pm
The annual Sport Card and Memorabilia Expo, which runs through the end of the weekend in Mississauga, has been extended to full capacity.
That means the annual mecca for sports fans, which includes notable figures from hockey and other sports, will likely be the largest gathering in the city since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic. The event is at the International Centre (6900 Airport Rd., Entrance 1).
The guest lists who are signing on Saturday include:
- Danielle Goyette, Hockey Hall of Fame forward and two-time Olympic gold medallist
- Pro wrestling great Bret (The Hitman) Hart
- Marian Hossa, Hockey Hall of Fame forward and three-time Stanley Cup champion
- Bobby Hull, Chicago Blackhawks and Winnipeg Jets legend
- Félix Potvin, former Toronto Maple Leafs goalie
- Darryl Sittler, former Leafs captain and Hockey Hall of Fame forward
- Billy Smith, goaltender for the 1980s New York Islanders dynasty
Sunday’s guests include:
- Jesse Barfield, all-star outfielder with the Toronto Bleu Jays
- Dominik Hasek, six-time winner of the Vezina Trophy as the NHL’s top goaltender
- Adam Oates, Hockey Hall of Fame forward
- Gilbert Perreault, Buffalo Sabres great and Hockey Hall of Fame forward
Tickets are available at the door, and guests must show a photo ID and proof of full vaccination against COVID-19.
A full list of guests for Saturday and Sunday, along with prices, is listed at sportcardexpo.com.insauga's Editorial Standards and Policies