Spooky Weather Set to Hit Mississauga for Halloween
Something wicked this way comes.
It's cold weather in Mississauga for Halloween!
While the weather has been something of a roller coaster lately, you can count on Halloween weather to be slightly below average this year. Whether you're headed out to party, you're staying home to hand out candy, or you're taking some little ones out trick-or-treating, you'll want to bundle up.
According to The Weather Network, the temperature is set to be eight degrees during the day (feeling light eight) and drop to two degrees at night. So, it might feel near freezing while you're out and about.
What's more - there's a 40 per cent chance of rain, so perhaps an umbrella is in order, too.
Here’s a look at sunset times and historical Halloween weather:
It seems like Halloween weather will be around its average low (with reference to Toronto), a little colder if anything, for 2017.
Be sure to plan around the weather and bundle up!
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Ontario pulls AstraZeneca from arms of Mississauga, Brampton reisdents over renewed fears of blood clots
- Three dozen Mississauga residents ticketed at outdoor gatherings
- MAYORS CHAT: Mississauga Mayor Bonnie Crombie chats about COVID-19, vaccines and tickets - May 11, 2021
- Most and least expensive homes in Mississauga