Splash pads in Milton, Halton Hills kept open to help residents beat the heat
Due to the extreme heat this week, splash pads are being kept open in both Milton and Halton Hills, with the exception of Prospect Park.
In Halton Hills, splash pads are located at:
- Dominion Gardens Park, 135 Maple Ave., Georgetown
- Gellert Community Park, 10241 Eighth Line, Georgetown
In Milton, splash pads are located at:
- Beaty Neighbourhood Park, 670 Bennett Blvd.
- Bristol District Park, 920 Kennedy Circle
- Bronte Meadows Park, 165 Laurier Ave.
- Clarke Neighbourhood Park, 1170 Laurier Ave.
- Coates Neighbourhood Park, 776 Philbrook Dr.
- Cobban Neighbourhood Park, 840 Whitlock Ave.
- Dempsey Neighbourhood Park, 187 Dixon Dr.
- Kinsmen Park, 196 Wilson Dr.
- Laurier Park, 756 Laurier Ave.
- Lions Sports Park, 99 Thompson Rd.
- Milton Community Park, 805 Santa Maria Blvd.
- Optimist Park, 881 Savoline Blvd.
- Rotary Park, 100 Garden Lane
- Scott Neighbourhood Park, 143 Scott. Blvd.
- Sunny Mount Park, 255 Ruhl Dr.