Special Weather Statement Remains In Effect for Mississauga
It isn’t over yet.
Slippery roads and poor driving conditions are expected again on Tuesday as snow continues falling in Mississauga, Brampton, Caledon, Oakville, Burlington, Milton, and Halton Hills,
Another special weather statement was issued by Environment Canada at 4:33 a.m."An Alberta Clipper continues to give snow to the area," reads the statement.
An estimated 8 to 10 cm have fallen as of 4 a.m.
Untreated roads may become covered in snow and slippery, the federal agency warns.
Another 5 cm is on tap. Tuesday’s predicted high is -4 C.
Drive safe, everyone!
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at Mississauga retirement home after employee tests positive for the virus
- Mississauga students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Mississauga
- Police investigating collision involving child struck by vehicle in Mississauga