Special Weather Statement Issued for Mississauga
A special weather statement is in effect for Mississauga with heavy rain predicted on Thursday.
"Rainfall amounts near 10 mm have fallen overnight, and an additional 20 to 30 mm is possible before the rain tapers off to a few showers this afternoon," reads a statement issued by Environment Canada.
"Visibility may be reduced in heavy rain and local pooling on roads is possible.”
The statement also covers Brampton, Caledon, Burlington, Oakville, Milton, and Halton Hills.
Rain is expected to end after midnight with fog patches overnight.
Thursday’s high is 14 C with a low of 13 C.
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Police investigating homicide after dead body found in Mississauga