Special Weather Statement Issued for Mississauga
A special weather statement is in effect for Mississauga with heavy rain predicted on Thursday.
"Rainfall amounts near 10 mm have fallen overnight, and an additional 20 to 30 mm is possible before the rain tapers off to a few showers this afternoon," reads a statement issued by Environment Canada.
"Visibility may be reduced in heavy rain and local pooling on roads is possible.”
The statement also covers Brampton, Caledon, Burlington, Oakville, Milton, and Halton Hills.
Rain is expected to end after midnight with fog patches overnight.
Thursday’s high is 14 C with a low of 13 C.
- How Dundas & Hurontario Looked Back in the Day
- Ontario ticket holder claims $1 million Maxmillion prize
- Ontario sees signficiant drop in new COVID-19 cases today, Peel Region numbers remain steady
- Top 5 Chicken on the Rocks in Mississauga
- Here’s what you need to know about the Province’s stay-at-home order