Special Weather Statement Issued for Mississauga
A special weather statement is in effect for Mississauga with heavy rain predicted on Thursday.
"Rainfall amounts near 10 mm have fallen overnight, and an additional 20 to 30 mm is possible before the rain tapers off to a few showers this afternoon," reads a statement issued by Environment Canada.
"Visibility may be reduced in heavy rain and local pooling on roads is possible.”
The statement also covers Brampton, Caledon, Burlington, Oakville, Milton, and Halton Hills.
Rain is expected to end after midnight with fog patches overnight.
Thursday’s high is 14 C with a low of 13 C.
- The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga
- Long-standing laser tag facility shuts down in Mississauga
- Report of man with knife prompts hold and secure at school in Mississauga
- Ontario to announce fall COVID-19 plan today
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21