Special Weather Statement is Now in Effect for Mississauga
A special weather statement is currently in effect for the city of Mississauga.
According to Environment Canada, locally heavy rain is possible this morning (July 17, 2019).
“Showers and thunderstorms will continue to developed over the area this morning,” Environment Canada says. “Locally heavy rainfall accumulations of 20 to 40 mm will be possible by the time the precipitation comes to an end later this morning.”
In addition, more showers and thunderstorms are expected late this afternoon.
We will provide updates as they become available.
- Brawl Breaks Out Involving Knives at an Intersection in Mississauga
- Jagmeet Singh Comments On Justin Trudeau's Picture Wearing Brownface
- Police Responding to a Robbery Involving a Gun in Mississauga
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- Large Police Presence Following Reports Of Weapon Seen In Mississauga
- Thunderstorms And Heavy Rain Expected In Mississauga Today
- WEATHER WARNING: Heavy Rainfall May Impact Morning Commute in Mississauga
- Special Weather Statement in Effect for Mississauga Today
- A Special Weather Statement is in Effect for Mississauga
- Mississauga to Receive Heavy Rainfall and Potential Thunderstorms