Special Weather Statement is Now in Effect for Mississauga
A special weather statement is currently in effect for the city of Mississauga.
According to Environment Canada, locally heavy rain is possible this morning (July 17, 2019).
“Showers and thunderstorms will continue to developed over the area this morning,” Environment Canada says. “Locally heavy rainfall accumulations of 20 to 40 mm will be possible by the time the precipitation comes to an end later this morning.”
In addition, more showers and thunderstorms are expected late this afternoon.
We will provide updates as they become available.
- Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga this morning
- Thunderstorms And Heavy Rain Expected In Mississauga Today
- WEATHER WARNING: Heavy Rainfall May Impact Morning Commute in Mississauga
- Special Weather Statement in Effect for Mississauga Today
- A Special Weather Statement is in Effect for Mississauga
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- Toddler dies after being struck by car at apartment complex in Mississauga
- A new school is set to be built in Mississauga
- Child at summer camp tests positive for COVID-19
- More than 220,000 Ontarians sign petition urging province to reconsider plan to reopen schools