Special Weather Statement is Now in Effect for Mississauga
A special weather statement is currently in effect for the city of Mississauga.
According to Environment Canada, locally heavy rain is possible this morning (July 17, 2019).
“Showers and thunderstorms will continue to developed over the area this morning,” Environment Canada says. “Locally heavy rainfall accumulations of 20 to 40 mm will be possible by the time the precipitation comes to an end later this morning.”
In addition, more showers and thunderstorms are expected late this afternoon.
We will provide updates as they become available.
- Ontarians are being warned not to participate in the TikTok penny challenge
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Teachers' strike to affect Peel and Hamilton-Wentworth school boards
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Power outage affecting over 600 homes and businesses in Mississauga
- Thunderstorms And Heavy Rain Expected In Mississauga Today
- Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga this morning
- WEATHER WARNING: Heavy Rainfall May Impact Morning Commute in Mississauga
- Special Weather Statement in Effect for Mississauga Today
- Mississauga to Receive Heavy Rainfall and Potential Thunderstorms