Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga and Brampton
It’s going to be a windy one in Mississauga and Brampton.
Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga and Brampton (March 1, 2021).
Strong winds this afternoon and evening.
Strong west to northwesterly winds gusting up to 80 km/h will develop this afternoon. The strong winds will diminish this evening.
The strong winds may throw loose objects, cause tree branches to break and damage property. Power outages are also possible.
- Strong, Potentially Damaging Winds to Hit Mississauga
- Strong winds expected for Mississauga and Brampton throughout Friday
- Strong Winds Expected to Hit Mississauga Very Soon
- Strong winds expected for Oakville, Burlington and Milton throughout Friday
- Strong winds predicted throughout Sunday in Mississauga
- One year old girl pulled from backyard pool without vital signs in Burlington
- Oldest theatre in Mississauga is closing permanently
- The controversial aircraft built and destroyed in Mississauga
- $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot win went to an Ontario ticket holder
- Popular Hamilton pizza and pasta restaurant coming to Mississauga