Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga and Brampton
It’s going to be a windy one in Mississauga and Brampton.
Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga and Brampton (March 1, 2021).
Strong winds this afternoon and evening.
Strong west to northwesterly winds gusting up to 80 km/h will develop this afternoon. The strong winds will diminish this evening.
The strong winds may throw loose objects, cause tree branches to break and damage property. Power outages are also possible.
- Stay at home order extended 2 weeks and police have new powers in Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- Crews responding to house explosion and fire in Hamilton
- Experts warn closing playgrounds and golf in Mississauga and Brampton won't do much to slow COVID-19
- Three of Ontario's worst COVID-19 hotspots are in Mississauga