Special Weather Statement in Effect for Mississauga
According to Environment Canada a period of freezing rain is possible beginning early Sunday morning in Mississauga.
A developing low pressure system is expected to bring rain and possibly some freezing rain to portions of southwestern Ontario.
The precipitation is expected to start after midnight and should persist Sunday morning before changing over to snow Sunday afternoon.
Current information suggests the most likely probability for several hours of freezing rain will be over the areas of:
- Burlington - Oakville
- Halton Hills - Milton
- Mississauga - Brampton
Untreated roads and sidewalks could become icy and slippery.
- Mississauga salesman enjoying big lotto win
- Police looking for 13 year old last seen in Mississauga
- McDonald's reopens in North Mississauga after worker tests positive for COVID-19
- US Vice-President candidate Kamala Harris has a Mississauga connection
- One-bedroom apartments in Mississauga third most expensive on list of 35 Canadian cities