Special Weather Alert in Effect This Monday in Mississauga
If you’re gonna be outside or commuting this coming Monday, you may want to be cautious.
Environment Canada has put out a special weather alert this morning stating that freezing rain is likely to develop on Monday, starting as light drizzle or flurries in the morning before transitioning to significant freezing rain as the day goes on.
The cause is cited as colder winds which are expected to intensify, bringing temperatures to drop to somewhere near (or just below) the freezing mark.
The evening commute may be significantly impacted by icy roads, EC warns.
Residents are asked to be cautious during dangerous weather conditions and keep an eye out for any further alerts.
- Major Facility Closing and Cutting Jobs in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Woman Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Highway Closed After Shooting Leaves One Dead in Mississauga
- Man Arrested at Pearson Airport in Connection with Long-Standing Fraud
- Roads Closed Following a Mississauga Collision Involving a Pedestrian
- Freezing Rain Expected to Hit Mississauga
- A Special Weather Statement is Currently in Effect for Mississauga
- Weather Statement and Record Temperatures in Effect for Mississauga
- Freezing Rain Warning In Effect for Mississauga and Surrounding Cities
- Snow and Freezing Rain Headed for Mississauga This Week