Special Weather Alert in Effect This Monday in Mississauga
If you’re gonna be outside or commuting this coming Monday, you may want to be cautious.
Environment Canada has put out a special weather alert this morning stating that freezing rain is likely to develop on Monday, starting as light drizzle or flurries in the morning before transitioning to significant freezing rain as the day goes on.
The cause is cited as colder winds which are expected to intensify, bringing temperatures to drop to somewhere near (or just below) the freezing mark.
The evening commute may be significantly impacted by icy roads, EC warns.
Residents are asked to be cautious during dangerous weather conditions and keep an eye out for any further alerts.
- Three Teens Arrested Following Hate-Motivated Crime in Mississauga
- Unique New Food Festival Coming to Mississauga For First Time Ever
- Here’s When a Highly-Anticipated American Store Will Be Opening Its First Mississauga Location
- Popular American Store Coming to Mississauga Very Soon
- Here is the Weather You Can Expect for Mississauga This Week
- Freezing Rain Expected to Hit Mississauga
- A Special Weather Statement is Currently in Effect for Mississauga
- Weather Statement and Record Temperatures in Effect for Mississauga
- Freezing Rain Warning In Effect for Mississauga and Surrounding Cities
- Snow and Freezing Rain Headed for Mississauga This Week