Special weather advisory in effect for Mississauga
An approaching low-pressure system is bringing snow to Mississauga this weekend.
Starting Friday night through Saturday evening, between 10 and 15 cm of snow is expected for Mississauga, which will turn into flurries overnight on Saturday.
Additionally, strong winds of 60 km/h are possible, which could cause impact visibility for drivers due to blowing snow.
Drivers are encouraged to adjust their driving to the changing road conditions.
- Two new COVID-19 outbreaks declared at hospital in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga residents enjoying lotto wins
- Province tells people in Mississauga to only celebrate Christmas with members of their own household
- One-third of Canadian business owners ready to move on
- Here’s how much the city could raise property taxes in Mississauga