Special weather advisory in effect for Mississauga
An approaching low-pressure system is bringing snow to Mississauga this weekend.
Starting Friday night through Saturday evening, between 10 and 15 cm of snow is expected for Mississauga, which will turn into flurries overnight on Saturday.
Additionally, strong winds of 60 km/h are possible, which could cause impact visibility for drivers due to blowing snow.
Drivers are encouraged to adjust their driving to the changing road conditions.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Newly-released data indicates that Mississauga is a hotspot for COVID-19
- Ontario is giving drive-in movie theatres the clear to reopen
- Mississauga man charged after hate-motivated incident
- Restaurant evacuated due to fire in Mississauga