Special Drinks Coming to LCBO for Limited Time Only
There are many ways to celebrate Pride both in and outside of Mississauga, and one of those ways can absolutely involve speciality, Pride-themed beverages.
Since it's officially Pride Month (the 28th Annual Pride Parade is taking place in Toronto on Saturday, June 24), LCBO has announced that it's "helping customers get into the Pride spirit with its 'Cheers to all' campaign.
The campaign includes limited-edition Pride participating products, which will be available in select downtown Toronto LCBO stores and online throughout June (and in time for the official Pride weekend in Toronto).
The LCBO says Pride 2018 participating products include:
* Absolut Rainbow Limited Edition #581256
In collaboration with Gilbert Baker, the designer behind the Rainbow Flag, the Absolut Rainbow is the first spirits bottle to wear the rainbow flag.
* Absolut Sequin Limited Edition #581249
The design takes inspiration from the sparkle of the night and the high quality sequins on the bottle can be flipped to create your own messages.
* Paco & Lola Albarino - Pride Edition #540962
A limited edition rainbow version, originally launched to celebrate World Pride in Madrid, makes its global debut on LCBO shelves for 2018.
* Bud Light 6 pack #311779
* Bud Light Lime #180810
* Bud Light Radler #498436
Customers who purchase Bud Light products in-store will receive Pride sunglasses while supplies last.
The LCBO says it's set to offer next business day home delivery, for orders placed on LCBO.com and through the LCBO mobile app.
Customers across most cities in Ontario will have the option to choose next business day delivery for orders placed Monday to Friday by 1 p.m. When shopping online at LCBO.com customers will be prompted to enter their postal code to determine their eligibility.
Will you be celebrating Pride with some drinks in Mississauga?
- 14-Year-Old Arrested After Threat Made Against Mississauga High School
- Ontario Residents Warned to Avoid Certain Types of Lettuce Following Illness Outbreak
- Black Friday Shopping is Easier Than Ever Before in Mississauga
- Get Ready for Some Brutally Cold Weather in Mississauga
- Mississauga Set to Welcome $40 Million Park