Southdown closed south of Lakeshore due to collision involving pedestrian in Mississauga
First responders are attending to a collision in Mississauga.
At 6:17 p.m. tonight (December 23), first responders were called to the area of Lakeshore Road West and Southdown Road in relation to a pedestrian struck by a vehicle.
The extent of the pedestrian’s injuries—if any—is still unknown.
The southbound lanes of Southdown are closed south of Lakeshore; drivers are instructed to find alternate routes.
- Mavis closed due to pedestrian struck by car in Mississauga
- First responders attending to pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Major Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Road closed in Mississauga due to collision involving pedestrian
- Major road closed due to collision in Mississauga
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Ontario premier Doug Ford in isolation
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found
- Peel police asked to investigate after OPP officer seen pushing a child during a confrontation