Southdown closed south of Lakeshore due to collision involving pedestrian in Mississauga
First responders are attending to a collision in Mississauga.
At 6:17 p.m. tonight (December 23), first responders were called to the area of Lakeshore Road West and Southdown Road in relation to a pedestrian struck by a vehicle.
The extent of the pedestrian’s injuries—if any—is still unknown.
The southbound lanes of Southdown are closed south of Lakeshore; drivers are instructed to find alternate routes.
- Mavis closed due to pedestrian struck by car in Mississauga
- First responders attending to pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Major Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Road closed in Mississauga due to collision involving pedestrian
- First responders attending to two-car collision in Mississauga
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Enforcement of Ontario’s new stay-at-home orders: an explanation
- Peel Police say Mississauga residents are calling 911 to find out if it is okay to go out
- Ontario announces blitz of big-box stores in Mississauga following declaration of stay at home order
- Starbucks says closure of up to 300 stores in Canada to be completed by end of March