Son Charged With Murder Of 88-Year-Old Mississauga Mother
Peel Police just charged a man in connection to the seventeenth homicide of 2019.
On September 3 at approximately 6:15 p.m., officers responded to a residence on Shelby Crescent in Mississauga in regards to an assault.
Upon arrival, Mariantonia Biunno, an 88-year-old woman, was located with life-threatening injuries and was transported to hospital where she later died from a blunt force trauma.
Her son, Antonio Biunno, attended a local police station shortly after the incident and surrendered himself to police.
The 52-year-old Mississauga man attended the Ontario Court of Justice on September 4, 2019 in answer to the charge of second degree murder.
- Brawl Breaks Out Involving Knives at an Intersection in Mississauga
- Jagmeet Singh Comments On Justin Trudeau's Picture Wearing Brownface
- Police Responding to a Robbery Involving a Gun in Mississauga
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- Picture of Justin Trudeau in Brownface at 2001 ‘Arabian Nights’ Party Surfaces
- Police Investigating Homicide Involving Mother and Son in Mississauga
- Police Arrest Second Man Wanted in Connection with Murder of 18-Year-Old
- UPDATE: Man Charged with First Degree Murder of 11 Year Old Daughter
- SIU Clears Peel Police After Mississauga Man Charged in Murder Case
- Police Arrest Woman in Connection with High-Profile Murder Investigation