Something Interesting is Now For Sale at Square One in Mississauga
Are you looking for a truly unique Christmas present?
Something exclusive to Mississauga?
If so, you might be excited to hear that you can now purchase honey made by Square One’s very own bees.
SQUARE ONE (@shopSQUAREONE) November 7, 2018
Earlier this year, the shopping centre started doing its part to save the world’s most on-trend (for good reason) insects:
“From solar panels to rooftop greenhouses to urban gardens, many corporations are using their free, unused space to positively impact the environment,” Square One said in a previous news release.
The mall had urban beehives installed on the shopping centre’s rooftop in response to worrying stories about the declining bee population.
If that concept sounds familiar to you, it might because the City of Mississauga is also welcoming more bees to its rooftop in an effort to protect declining bee populations and produce honey.
Now, it looks like honey from the Square One bees has been harvested and is for sale.
According to Square One, it can be purchased from the mall’s concierge (which is located in luxury wing on level 2).
Will you be buying some Mississauga honey this holiday season?
- Police Report Major Road Closure in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Check Out These High Rise Towers Proposed For This Busy Mississauga Intersection
- Mississauga Teen Arrested After Two Men Stabbed, Seriously Injured
- Highway Crash Blocking Lanes in Mississauga
- Toronto Raptors Put Out Incredible Video Tribute for the Fans