Something Good is Coming to Loyal Tim Hortons Customers
Fans of Tim Hortons should be pleased to hear that the massive restaurant chain will now be rewarding them for their loyalty.
Starting Wednesday, March 20, Tim Hortons is rolling out Tims Rewards, a reward system that will earn you a free hot drink or baked good after every seventh visit.
Customers will have the choice of a hot brewed coffee or hot tea (any size) or any baked good not including Timbits and bagels.
There are three ways to use Tims Rewards: You can either visit the restaurant to receive a reusable loyalty card, download Tims Rewards to your digital wallet on your iPhone or Android, or download the Tim Hortons app, which allows you to track your status, make orders, and scan for rewards directly through the app.
“Tim Hortons has some of the most loyal guests in Canada and Tims Rewards allows us to say thank you,” says Tim Hortons president Alex Macedo.
“We heard from our guests that a new rewards program had to be easy to use and redeem, that’s why we offer both a reusable card and a digital friendly app.”
As for what constitutes a “visit,” the program specifies that each visit must be a purchase of 50 cents or more and must be a least thirty minutes after the previous visit.
For a limited time, registering for the program will also get you a free reward following your first purchase greater than $1.50.
For more information or to sign up, visit the Tim Hortons website.
- Tim Hortons is implementing changes to its Tims Rewards loyalty program
- Here's How Tim Hortons Is Celebrating National Coffee Day In Mississauga
- Tim Hortons temporarily stops accepting reusable cups amid COVID-19 concerns
- Indigo Launching New Rewards Program for Mississauga Customers
- Some Big Changes Are Coming To Tim Hortons Locations in Mississauga
- Province says two-way, all-day service in the works for GO Train line that runs through Mississauga
- Police investigating after body found in storage facility in Mississauga
- Take a Left for Some of the Best Restaurants and Cafés in Mississauga
- The Lost Village of Summerville
- A look at one of Mississauga’s best known--and most quaint--neighbourhoods