Some Warmer Weather Coming to Mississauga This Christmas
Good news, everyone—it looks like Santa is set to bring some warmer weather with him this Christmas.
That's right—four degrees!
Although the forecast is calling for a mix of rain and snow that day, it's not predicting any accumulation, meaning your drive to and from your holiday celebrations should be relatively hassle-free.
The pre-Christmas warm-up is actually starting tomorrow, with The Weather Network calling for a high of three degrees. We'll dip back into the minus temperatures on Christmas Eve (Dec. 24) and get to enjoy a glorious high of eight degrees on Boxing Day (Dec. 26).
- Popular cafe closing down for good in Mississauga
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Almost all illegal guns coming into Mississauga and Brampton are from the U.S.
- Today’s data shows Peel Region has returned to having the highest new COVID-19 cases in Ontario
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at ICU in Mississauga Hospital