Some Warmer Weather Coming to Mississauga This Christmas
Good news, everyone—it looks like Santa is set to bring some warmer weather with him this Christmas.
That's right—four degrees!
Although the forecast is calling for a mix of rain and snow that day, it's not predicting any accumulation, meaning your drive to and from your holiday celebrations should be relatively hassle-free.
The pre-Christmas warm-up is actually starting tomorrow, with The Weather Network calling for a high of three degrees. We'll dip back into the minus temperatures on Christmas Eve (Dec. 24) and get to enjoy a glorious high of eight degrees on Boxing Day (Dec. 26).
- Police Release List of Complaints Made to 911 Regarding Amber Alert for Murdered 11 Year Old Girl
- ARMED KIDNAPPING: Police Searching for Male Kidnapped by Three Masked Men
- Police Dealing with Person in Crisis in Mississauga
- Popular Grocery Store Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Crash in Mississauga Leads to Arrest of Four Armed Robbery Suspects