Some Warmer Weather Coming to Mississauga This Christmas
Good news, everyone—it looks like Santa is set to bring some warmer weather with him this Christmas.
That's right—four degrees!
Although the forecast is calling for a mix of rain and snow that day, it's not predicting any accumulation, meaning your drive to and from your holiday celebrations should be relatively hassle-free.
The pre-Christmas warm-up is actually starting tomorrow, with The Weather Network calling for a high of three degrees. We'll dip back into the minus temperatures on Christmas Eve (Dec. 24) and get to enjoy a glorious high of eight degrees on Boxing Day (Dec. 26).
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- Mississauga woman celebrating huge $1 million lotto win
- Major phone scam affecting Mississauga; residents warned not to call back
- UPDATE: Mental health crisis prompts major highway and road closures