Some Square One stores looking to hire workers in Mississauga
With the holiday season fast approaching, you might be hoping to pick up a job to make a little extra money.
Fortunately for Mississauga residents looking for seasonal (or other) work, various Square One stores and retailers are looking to hire for the upcoming holiday season.
Our retailers are always on the look-out for new talent! Explore all the exciting Holiday Career Opportunities our retailers have to offer on the #SQ1 Careers Page. Visit https://t.co/Hf9EuEUBT7 for more details.#ThatONEmoment #careers #holidayjobs pic.twitter.com/thjQgRWq2g— SQUARE ONE (@shopSQUAREONE) October 30, 2019
According to the website, some stores and restaurants looking to hire include White House Black Market, Moxie’s Bar and Grill, Michael Kors, GoodLife Fitness, Matt & Nat, Aldo, Coach, Secret Lands Farm in The Food District, Zara, Simons and more.
So if you want to take on a new job to make a little extra money this holiday season—and get to spend more time admiring the shopping centre’s seasonal decor in the process—one of these jobs might be a good fit for you.
- Canadians expected to spend more money this holiday season in Mississauga
- Canadians expected to spend less this holiday season in Mississauga
- Here's How Much You'll Probably Spend on Holiday Shopping This Year
- Your Holiday Shopping Guide to Square One in Mississauga
- Exciting Shop The Food District Holiday Concept Open at Square One in Mississauga