Some Snow Headed for Mississauga This Week
Why is it still winter?
Although it's officially spring, you wouldn't know it from the icy temperatures that are persisting into the first week of April.
And, sadly, it doesn't look like double-digit relief is coming anytime soon.
In fact, it looks like we could still see a small but disappointing smattering of white stuff—and soon.
According to a recent Environment Canada forecast, flurries—evil, evil flurries—could hit Mississauga and surrounding cities on Wednesday, April 4 and Friday, April 6.
Even if we don't get much in the way of snow, the fact that it's going to be a measly 1 degree both days shows that spring has not yet truly sprung for us.
And while we know that cold days—even very snowy ones—are not unheard of in April, we are definitely sad to see a lack of even 10 degree days in the near future.
Cover photo courtesy of @gualdjouma
- This is Where Mississauga Ranks on the List of Canada’s Most Dangerous Cities
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- A Look at the Most Expensive and Cheapest Houses in Mississauga
- 5 “Haunted” Conspiracy Theories That Exist In Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations