Some Snow Headed for Mississauga This Week
Why is it still winter?
Although it's officially spring, you wouldn't know it from the icy temperatures that are persisting into the first week of April.
And, sadly, it doesn't look like double-digit relief is coming anytime soon.
In fact, it looks like we could still see a small but disappointing smattering of white stuff—and soon.
According to a recent Environment Canada forecast, flurries—evil, evil flurries—could hit Mississauga and surrounding cities on Wednesday, April 4 and Friday, April 6.
Even if we don't get much in the way of snow, the fact that it's going to be a measly 1 degree both days shows that spring has not yet truly sprung for us.
And while we know that cold days—even very snowy ones—are not unheard of in April, we are definitely sad to see a lack of even 10 degree days in the near future.
Cover photo courtesy of @gualdjouma
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Provinces look to mix COVID-19 vaccines in light of changing supply
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Costco scam targeting residents in Mississauga and Brampton