Some Rogers Customers Are Experiencing Services Outages
If you get your internet service from Rogers, you may be one of many who are currently experiencing service outages.
Several Rogers customers across the province have reported that after upgrading their internet modem, they have not been receiving service throughout the past several days.
The company has acknowledged the issue on their customer support Twitter page, and has stated that they are currently processing transactions.
All services are expected to be up and running later this evening, Rogers claims.
We’ll update with any further information on this topic.
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- UPDATE: Brampton teen drowns in Halton Hills area
- Six new COVID-19 cases reported at Mississauga and Brampton grocery stores this week
- BREAKING: Province shortens AstraZeneca second dose to 8 weeks in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Massive rally in Mississauga honours family killed in hate-fueled attack