Some Rogers Customers Are Experiencing Services Outages
If you get your internet service from Rogers, you may be one of many who are currently experiencing service outages.
Several Rogers customers across the province have reported that after upgrading their internet modem, they have not been receiving service throughout the past several days.
The company has acknowledged the issue on their customer support Twitter page, and has stated that they are currently processing transactions.
All services are expected to be up and running later this evening, Rogers claims.
We’ll update with any further information on this topic.
- PHOTOS: Police Searching for Break and Enter Suspect in Mississauga
- Peel Police Investigating Strange Odour In Mississauga
- Peel Police Searching For Suspect In Connection To Multiple Break And Enters In Mississauga
- Changes Coming to a Building at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Here's How Hot it's Going to Feel in Mississauga This Weekend