Some Residents Will Experience Water Disruptions in Mississauga
Some residents will experience disruptions to their water service in Mississauga.
Scheduled water interruption tomorrow starting at 12:30 p.m. American Dr. from Airport Rd. to Viscount Rd. Customers have been notified. Water is expected back by 11 p.m. @carolynhparrish— Peel Public Works (@PeelPublicWorks) November 16, 2018
According to Peel Public Works, a scheduled water interruption will affect some residents in the Malton neighbourhood for the better part of the day.
Peel Public Works says the interruption will start at 12:30 p.m. and last until 11:00 p.m.
The interruption will affect residents from American Dr. to Airport Rd. to Viscount Rd.
- Halton residents reminded to check whether water is safe prior to swimming at public beaches
- Water main break in Niagara Falls shuts down access to two streets until tonight
- Residents warned to stay away from bodies of water in Mississauga
- Water main upgrade in St Catharines and Thorold nearly completed
- Mayor Crombie Urges Peel to Keep Fluoride in Drinking Water
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Police make arrest in assualt case at a Mississauga park
- Pfizer says third dose of COVID-19 vaccine very effective against Delta variant
- Over 80 per cent of eligible Ontarians have now received at least one dose
- Peel Police have two suspects in Brampton carjacking in custody, search on for other