Some More Snow Headed to Mississauga
Our pleasant weather is about to be interrupted by a brief reminder that we're not quite out of the woods yet when it comes to winter-ish conditions.
According to a weather statement issued by The Weather Network, a developing low pressure system that's currently heading into Missouri will head towards Southern Ontario in the coming days, bringing a mix of rain and snow.
The weather outlet predicts that the snow and rain mix will hit in the morning and gradually turn into rain alone. It appears that the rain will persist into Friday before tapering off in the night, leaving anywhere from 15-25 mm of rainfall in its wake.
There's also a risk of freezing rain on Thursday, so be extra careful if you're traveling in slick conditions.
Happy spring, everyone!
- A Restaurant That Suddenly Closed is Finally Reopening in Mississauga
- Doug Ford Gives Former Mississauga Mayor Hazel McCallion a New Job
- Mississauga Man Involved in Transport Truck Rollover in Milton
- Two Taken to Hospital After Condo Fire in Mississauga
- Driver Hospitalized After Collision in Mississauga