Some More Snow Headed to Mississauga
Our pleasant weather is about to be interrupted by a brief reminder that we're not quite out of the woods yet when it comes to winter-ish conditions.
According to a weather statement issued by The Weather Network, a developing low pressure system that's currently heading into Missouri will head towards Southern Ontario in the coming days, bringing a mix of rain and snow.
The weather outlet predicts that the snow and rain mix will hit in the morning and gradually turn into rain alone. It appears that the rain will persist into Friday before tapering off in the night, leaving anywhere from 15-25 mm of rainfall in its wake.
There's also a risk of freezing rain on Thursday, so be extra careful if you're traveling in slick conditions.
Happy spring, everyone!
- Snow and Freezing Rain Headed for Mississauga This Week
- Mississauga Facing Extreme Cold Weather, Freezing Rain Expected
- LATEST WEATHER STATEMENT: Freezing Rain to Hit Mississauga
- More Rain and Snow Expected to Hit Mississauga
- UPDATED WEATHER STATEMENT: 80 km/h Winds and Freezing Rain to Hit Mississauga
- Two people dead following single-car crash in Mississauga
- Trudeau pushes back against travel restrictions as Mississauga's Pearson Airport continues to see COVID-19 cases
- MAYORS CHAT: Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown chats COVID-19, vaccines and the India flight ban – May 7, 2021
- All grocery stores that reported COVID-19 cases in Mississauga: May 2 to 7
- One postal code in Mississauga has a startling 21% COVID-19 positivity rate