Some more affordable homes in the works for Mississauga
If you're hoping to own a more affordable home in Mississauga, you might want to check out a new housing complex that boasts some townhomes in the high $600,000 range.
According to Buzz Buzz Home, the Tuxedo Park Boutique Towns, built by Maple Valley Development Corporation, are in the pre-construction phase at 3123 Cawthra Road. The complex, which boasts town and single-family homes, offers houses ranging from $684,990 to over $1,849,900.
The listing says the complex boasts 34 units with either two or three bedrooms. The units are for sale now, and the development is expected to be completed in summer 2021.
The suites range in size from 987 to 3,080 square feet and are priced at $397 to $694 per square foot. According to the listing, the development offers one, two, and three-storey urban townhomes with two, three and four bedrooms.
Judging from the renderings, the houses will be quite sleek and modern.
As far as amenities go, the listing says the homes boast rooftop terraces and a community parkette and play area. Two parking spaces are included in the purchase price, as well as storage space.
Since the development is located at Cawthra Rd. and Silver Creek Blvd, it's close to transit and the 403, the QEW, the lake and shopping centres.
As far as other features go, the listing says the development will boast energy-efficient windows, deadbolt locks on all entry doors, shrubs and landscape planting features, large walkout balconies with privacy screens, 9’ ceilings on main floors, premium wide luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout kitchens, powder rooms and living room areas, quartz countertops in the kitchen, chrome accessories in all bathrooms and more.
Would you consider buying one of these towns in Mississauga?
Rendering courtesy of Buzz Buzz Homes
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- Police say they are not ticketing drivers for having more than one person in a vehicle
- Mississauga up to 200 confirmed cases of COVID-19
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- New 400-unit condo and townhouse development under construction in Mississauga
- Slew of new townhouses coming to Mississauga soon
- 5 Most Expensive Homes For Sale in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Relatively Affordable Townhouses Coming to Mississauga Soon
- PHOTOS: History-making, 18 million square foot development planned for Mississauga