Some evening programs in Mississauga cancelled due to snow
If you were hoping to attend an evening program run by the Peel District School Board, you should note that all evening programs and permits are cancelled on Feb. 26, 2020, due to snow.
“On Wednesday, Feb. 26, 2020, all evening programs and permits at Peel District School Board schools and offices are cancelled,” the PDSB said in a statement.
“This includes continuing education courses, night school, adult ESL programs and credit classes.”
The board says schools will make site-based decisions about extracurricular activities.
Child care programs will remain open until 6:00 p.m.
The Dufferin Peel Catholic District School Board also says that, due to weather conditions, all evening programs are cancelled for tonight.
The cancellations include school/site permits, adult and continuing education classes and secondary night school.
After-school child care services will continue as scheduled.
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: What you should know about COVID-19 assessment sites in Mississauga
- Mississauga up to 200 confirmed cases of COVID-19
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- Police say they are not ticketing drivers for having more than one person in a vehicle
- Evening Programs Cancelled at Mississauga Schools Due to Weather
- Sheridan College and Other School Programs Closing Due to Snow
- Peel District School Board cancels upcoming programs due to weather
- One-day strike will cause Peel board secondary school closures next week
- Peel District School Board Concerned About New Private School Lobbying Group