Some Changes to MiWay Services Are Coming
If you’ve been hoping for some improvements to MiWay service, you may be in luck!
West Mississaugans who ride the bus will see improved service on Route 45/Route 45A starting Feb. 27.
MiWay buses will be stopping at the new Winston Churchill Transitway Station, linking riders to Renforth station and providing better connections to the GO bus and train.
Other improvements include extending service on Route 71 for commuters travelling across Mississauga from Islington Subway to the employment areas within the Sheridan Science and Technology Park and further west into the Oakville Business Park along the Plymouth Dr. loop.
Service changes are part of the MiWay 5 Service Plan.
This is the second year of the five-year plan shifting buses to a grid network and expanding Mississauga Transitway service.
Click here for a complete list of service changes.
- Brand New Restaurant Opens First Canadian Location in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- This Lucky Mississauga Resident is Starting Their Week With a Lotto Win
- 5 Worst Tim Hortons Locations in Mississauga
- Check if Your Street Has Been Snow Plowed in Mississauga
- What Are Ontario’s Most Affordable Cities?