Snow Warning for Mississauga This Evening
Winter isn’t coming…it’s here.
Environment Canada has issued a travel advisory warning in effect for this evening. Snow will continue through tonight and into early Friday morning.
A snowfall of 5 to 10 cm is expected across Brampton, Mississauga and Halton Region. Poor winter driving conditions are expected, as untreated roads may become snow covered and slippery.
This snowfall may have major impacts on the commute this evening and possibly impact the Friday morning commute as well. Motorists should plan for extra time to reach their destination.
This is the largest snowfall event so far this season, and the first significant snowfall for many parts of the Golden Horseshoe.
The snow will become mixed with rain on Friday as temperatures edge above the zero degree mark, associated with a deepening low pressure system moving along the Eastern Seaboard of the United States.
Drive safe, everyone.
- Restaurant in Square One in Mississauga appears to have closed down for good
- Mississauga retiree enjoying big lotto win
- Mississauga travel agency owner wins $1 million lotto prize
- Ontario to introduce bill to extend some emergency measures over the next year
- Two employees at Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19