Snow is Headed for Mississauga
It's official—winter has come for us.
After a few pleasantly mild days, the winds have turned cold and the temperatures are dropping. It also looks like snow is on its way to our neck of the woods.
According to a recent Weather Network forecast, some white stuff is headed our way.
The weather agency says snow squalls will end the week before some flurries hit on Saturday.
While flurries aren't a big deal, they are a sign that winter is definitely here (and that it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas). The flurries will be accompanied by chilly weather, with temperatures of -3 and -10 on Saturday and Sunday.
More snow is expected through the week, with the Weather Network calling for 1-3 cm on Tuesday.
It's also going to be cold, so dress warm!
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- Ontario premier Doug Ford in isolation
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found
- Bell users experience Canada-wide service disruptions