Snow is Headed for Mississauga
It's official—winter has come for us.
After a few pleasantly mild days, the winds have turned cold and the temperatures are dropping. It also looks like snow is on its way to our neck of the woods.
According to a recent Weather Network forecast, some white stuff is headed our way.
The weather agency says snow squalls will end the week before some flurries hit on Saturday.
While flurries aren't a big deal, they are a sign that winter is definitely here (and that it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas). The flurries will be accompanied by chilly weather, with temperatures of -3 and -10 on Saturday and Sunday.
More snow is expected through the week, with the Weather Network calling for 1-3 cm on Tuesday.
It's also going to be cold, so dress warm!
- Two Mississauga students awarded scholarships from Walmart
- Ontario to announce fall COVID-19 plan today
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 21
- Mississauga driver faces out-of-town alcohol charges