Snow expected to make driving difficult in Mississauga
A Winter Weather Travel Advisory has been issued for the Southwestern GTA.
According to Environment Canada, Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Burlington, Milton, and Halton Hills are expected to get between five and 15 cm of snow by Friday morning.
The areas of downtown Toronto, southern Etobicoke, Mississauga, Milton, and Oakville are expected to get more snow than other regions, including Highway 403, Highway 407, Highway 427, the QEW, and the Gardiner Expressway.
The accumulating snow may cause hazardous driving conditions, and limit visibility--Environment Canada is urging drivers to give themselves extra time to adjust to inclement weather, and drive appropriately for the conditions.
- Winter Weather Travel Advisory in effect for Mississauga and Brampton
- Snow squall watch now in effect for Mississauga
- Winter Weather Travel Advisory issued for Mississauga
- Travel advisory in effect due to poor driving conditions in Mississauga
- Snowy weather expected to make morning commute difficult in Mississauga
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Costco scam targeting residents in Mississauga and Brampton
- 32-hour all night marathon vaccination event coming to Mississauga with special guests
- Brampton gets new COVID vaccination site run by William Osler
- Mississauga houses fly off the market as average sale price passes $1 million