Snow Could Hit Mississauga Next Week
Don't let the above-seasonal temperatures fool you, Old Man Winter (who has been very kind to us, to be fair) isn't through with us just yet.
According to The Weather Network, Mississauga could see up to 15 centimetres of snow throughout the week next week (which, though not ideal, is far from unheard of in March and even early spring).
A look at the forecast shows that snow is expected next Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Temperatures are also expected to remain low, hovering just slightly above freezing.
While snow is rarely exciting, we can't complain too much. It has, after all, been a decidedly pleasant winter.
Enjoy the rest of winter!
- Longtime friends from Brampton and Georgetown richer for sharing Lotto Max ticket
- Metrolinx expanding GO train service in Hamilton
- Will Mississauga and Brampton be fully open next week?
- Big lotto winner from Mississauga thought the $500k win was a joke
- Power outage in northwest Brampton affecting more than 2,500 homes, businesses