Snow Could Hit Mississauga Next Week
Don't let the above-seasonal temperatures fool you, Old Man Winter (who has been very kind to us, to be fair) isn't through with us just yet.
According to The Weather Network, Mississauga could see up to 15 centimetres of snow throughout the week next week (which, though not ideal, is far from unheard of in March and even early spring).
A look at the forecast shows that snow is expected next Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Temperatures are also expected to remain low, hovering just slightly above freezing.
While snow is rarely exciting, we can't complain too much. It has, after all, been a decidedly pleasant winter.
Enjoy the rest of winter!
- Weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Mississauga
- Police responding to large disturbance after fight breaks out in Mississauga
- Officers searching for male on inflatable tube in river in Mississauga
- Mississauga father celebrating big lotto win
- Armed suspect flees after attempted carjacking in Mississauga