Snow Could Hit Mississauga Next Week
Don't let the above-seasonal temperatures fool you, Old Man Winter (who has been very kind to us, to be fair) isn't through with us just yet.
According to The Weather Network, Mississauga could see up to 15 centimetres of snow throughout the week next week (which, though not ideal, is far from unheard of in March and even early spring).
A look at the forecast shows that snow is expected next Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Temperatures are also expected to remain low, hovering just slightly above freezing.
While snow is rarely exciting, we can't complain too much. It has, after all, been a decidedly pleasant winter.
Enjoy the rest of winter!
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccinations this week
- Mississauga and Brampton rolling out mobile vaccine clinics targeting essential workers
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- House of the Week: $6.5 mil home with wine cellar and outdoor kitchen