Snow Coming for Mississauga
Terrible news, everyone.
Snow (we’ve said “winter” too many times) is coming.
For real this time.
According to a recent Environment Canada report, the wonderfully balmly weather we’ve been experiencing (which is spectacular but makes my condo hotter than an oven for some reason) is slated to slow down on Friday, Nov. 11.
While the group is calling for a relatively warm day during the day—6 degrees and rain—temperatures are expected to drop overnight. During the darker hours, the temperature could drop to about -4, prompting the rain to potentially transform into flurries.
The precurser to despicable winter weather.
Thankfully, Environment Canada expects Saturday to be about 8 degrees. On Sunday, we should be back up into the low double-digits.
So it looks like we might just get a late-night winter teaser.
Stay warm, everyone!
- Police and Fire Department on Scene for Active Fire in Mississauga
- Brampton Says Mississauga Might Have to Pay Up if it Leaves Region of Peel
- PHOTOS: A Look at the Glitziest Houses in Mississauga
- Police Release List of Complaints Made to 911 Regarding Amber Alert for Murdered 11 Year Old Girl
- Here’s Exactly How Much Money the Trudeau Government Will Save Millennial Homebuyers in Mississauga