Snow Coming for Mississauga
Terrible news, everyone.
Snow (we’ve said “winter” too many times) is coming.
For real this time.
According to a recent Environment Canada report, the wonderfully balmly weather we’ve been experiencing (which is spectacular but makes my condo hotter than an oven for some reason) is slated to slow down on Friday, Nov. 11.
While the group is calling for a relatively warm day during the day—6 degrees and rain—temperatures are expected to drop overnight. During the darker hours, the temperature could drop to about -4, prompting the rain to potentially transform into flurries.
The precurser to despicable winter weather.
Thankfully, Environment Canada expects Saturday to be about 8 degrees. On Sunday, we should be back up into the low double-digits.
So it looks like we might just get a late-night winter teaser.
Stay warm, everyone!
- Two Mississauga students awarded scholarships from Walmart
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 21
- Here’s where to get tested for COVID-19 in Mississauga if you don’t have any symptoms
- Employee at Longo’s grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21