Snow and cold in the forecast for the Family Day long weekend in Mississauga
If you've been enjoying this relatively mild winter, you might be a bit disappointed to hear that some days will be quite chilly—and a little snowy—this Family Day long weekend in Mississauga.
According to Environment Canada, Friday will be quite cold—so you might want to postpone any outdoor activities if you can. The forecast is calling for a high of -6 during the day and -11 overnight.
Fortunately, things will be a bit warmer on Saturday, with a high of -1 anticipated. Temperatures will drop to -3 at night, and some flurries are possible.
On Sunday, we should hit a high of 1 degree and experience some possible flurries.
Monday will be 0 degrees with a chance of flurries.
Are you planning to spend time outside this Family Day long weekend?
- Police on scene for males fighting with bats in Mississauga
- Weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Mississauga
- Police responding to large disturbance after fight breaks out in Mississauga
- Hugely popular dessert restaurant coming to Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Officers searching for male on inflatable tube in river in Mississauga