Snow and cold in the forecast for the Family Day long weekend in Mississauga
If you've been enjoying this relatively mild winter, you might be a bit disappointed to hear that some days will be quite chilly—and a little snowy—this Family Day long weekend in Mississauga.
According to Environment Canada, Friday will be quite cold—so you might want to postpone any outdoor activities if you can. The forecast is calling for a high of -6 during the day and -11 overnight.
Fortunately, things will be a bit warmer on Saturday, with a high of -1 anticipated. Temperatures will drop to -3 at night, and some flurries are possible.
On Sunday, we should hit a high of 1 degree and experience some possible flurries.
Monday will be 0 degrees with a chance of flurries.
Are you planning to spend time outside this Family Day long weekend?
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Mississauga
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020
- Police looking for elderly couple last seen in Mississauga
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Update from the Peel District School Board regarding COVID-19