Smoke’s Poutinerie Coming to City Centre Mississauga
Good news, glutinous students! One of the most prominent purveyors of decadent comfort food is coming to your local college campus!
Smoke's Poutinerie, the quick-service brand that offers diners a plethora of satisfying poutine options, is set to open a new location in Sheridan College's Hazel McCallion campus on June 20.
The news is likely to please students, as Mississauga has shown great enthusiasm for Smoke's in the past. The brand's Port Credit location opened to great fanfare (and huge crowds excited by the free food offerings) back in early 2015. Before the Lakeshore store opened, Smoke's CEO Ryan Smolkin appeared on insauga.com TV to promote the popular resto chain. He also told insauga that residents could expect to see a Smoke's in City Centre and it looks like he's made good on that promise.
Now, Sheridan students with a hankering for a pierogi poutine will no longer be denied the privilege of dining on a delicious (and uniquely Canadian) delicacy in the halls of their learning institution.
Stay tuned for more details on the hot new opening!
- Major Facility Closing and Cutting Jobs in Mississauga
- Police Identify Brampton Shooting Victim Found on the 410 in Mississauga
- 15 Things You Never Knew About the Glenerin Inn in Mississauga
- Police Respond to Multiple Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Woman Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga