Skating superstars Tessa and Scott coming to Mississauga
Retiring Olympic skaters Scott Moir and Tessa Virtue—the pair that captured the hearts of millions with their sexy and gold medal-worthy (literally and figuratively) performances—will be taking to the ice in Mississauga soon.
The pair will participate in the first annual Rock the Rink Tour at the Paramount Fine Foods Centre on Wednesday, Nov. 6 at 7:00 p.m.
Since Moir and Virtue announced their retirement in September, this will be one of their final performances.
Rock The Rink was created by the producers behind last year's Thank You Canada Tour, which also brought Moir and Virtue to Mississauga.
Other skaters slated to participate include Patrick Chan, Elvis Stojko, Kaetlyn Osmond, Carolina Kostner, Jeremy Abbott, Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov.
There is an eight ticket limit per order
Children aged 2 and under do not require a ticket and must sit on the lap of their guardian/parent.
Tickets range in price from $42.50 to $122.50.
To purchase tickets, click here.
- Celebrated Olympic Athletes Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir Coming to Mississauga
- $60 Million Lotto Max Jackpot Split by Pair of Tickets in Ontario
- Mississauga's Biggest Outdoor Ice Rink Opens Today
- A Super Cool Rooftop Skating Rink is Coming to Mississauga
- Massive Lottery Ticket Worth Millions Sold in Mississauga