Sixth person now charged in connection with December murder in Brampton
A sixth person has now been charged in connection with a murder that took place in Brampton last December.
On Thursday, December 17, 2020, at approximately 10:30 p.m., emergency services received reports of gunshots being fired from within a residence in the area of Scott St. and Church St. Uchenna Achioso, a 23-year-old man from Brampton, was found with gunshot wounds and transported to a trauma centre, where he later died due to the injuries he sustained.
On April 21, Tamaal Japp, 24, from Brampton was arrested in Thunder Bay for first degree murder.
Five others had been previously charged in connection to this case. Hailey McVicar, 21, Jerome Smith, 33, Aliyah Rosan, 19, Moses Tesfay, 20, and a 17-year-old man, all from Brampton, also face a first-degree murder charge in this case.
(Photo of Uchenna Achioso from GoFundMe page)
- Brampton man charged with first degree murder of his mother
- Man hiding in Brampton charged in sordid U.S. case involving murder of infant
- Man and Teen Arrested in Connection with the Murder of Mississauga Man
- Father charged in connection with the murder of two Brampton children
- Three people charged with murder of Brampton man
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Five-year-old child crossing road on bike in Mississauga dies after being struck by vehicle
- Weddings and buffets could be back as early as fall in Mississauga and Brampton
- BREAKING: All Mississauga and Brampton residents over 18 will be able to book vaccine appointments May 6
- WANTED: Cops hunt four Brampton men on the run