Six Taken to Hospital Following Multi-Vehicle Highway Crash in Mississauga
Paramedics were on scene for a highway collision overnight in Mississauga.
The incident happened when a tractor trailer reportedly lost control on Highway 401 east of Dixie Road, Peel Paramedics say.
The vehicle crossed from the westbound lanes over to the eastbound lanes, where it collided with multiple other vehicles.
Paramedics took six patients to hospital, three with serious but non-life-threatening injuries and three with minor injuries.
Eastbound and westbound lanes were closed between Hurontario Street and Renforth Drive, paramedics report.
A westbound tractor trailer lost control and pushed the centre median into the eastbound lanes of Highway 401 east of Dixie Road causing a multi-vehicle crash. 12-year-old child extricated and transported by @Peel_Paramedics to SickKids with serious injuries. #Mississauga pic.twitter.com/dfWBPk1Gll— DR (@Media371) June 29, 2019
- Lanes Blocked On Highway 401 Westbound Due To Vehicle Fire
- Serious crash closes all lanes on Highway 401 in Mississauga
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 401 Eastbound Due To Collision
- UPDATE: One Person Dead Following Serious Multi-Vehicle Highway Crash in Mississauga
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 401 Westbound Due To Collision In Mississauga
- Mississauga travel agency owner wins $1 million lotto prize
- The perfect selfie spot is taking shape in Mississauga
- Two employees at Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- Ontario to introduce bill to extend some emergency measures over the next year
- Mississauga’s Most Notorious Murder Case - Peter Demeter