Six new employee cases of COVID-19 reported at Brampton grocery stores
Loblaw and Sobeys are reporting today (April 4) that six employees at Brampton grocery stores have recently tested positive for COVID-19.
Two employees working at the Sobeys at 11965 Hurontario Street tested positive for the virus.
They last worked on March 23 and 24.
An employee at the FreshCo at 10615 Bramalea Rd tested positive and last worked on March 28.
Another employee at the Fortinos at 55 Mountainash Road tested positive and last worked on April 1.
Finally, two employees at the Fortinos at 60 Quarry Edge Drive tested positive for COVID-19. They last worked on March 27 and 28.
- Nine grocery store employees in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Two employees at Oakville grocery stores test positive for COVID-19
- Employees at two grocery stores in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Fortinos in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19
- Two Fortinos employees in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Brampton truck driver sentenced to prison after 2019 collision that killed three
- Married parents of two from Milton celebrating big lotto win
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Arrest made after early morning shooting puts Hamilton school in lockdown
- $500,000 lotto winner from Mississauga thought it was a joke