Six new employee cases of COVID-19 reported at Brampton grocery stores
Loblaw and Sobeys are reporting today (April 4) that six employees at Brampton grocery stores have recently tested positive for COVID-19.
Two employees working at the Sobeys at 11965 Hurontario Street tested positive for the virus.
They last worked on March 23 and 24.
An employee at the FreshCo at 10615 Bramalea Rd tested positive and last worked on March 28.
Another employee at the Fortinos at 55 Mountainash Road tested positive and last worked on April 1.
Finally, two employees at the Fortinos at 60 Quarry Edge Drive tested positive for COVID-19. They last worked on March 27 and 28.
- Two employees at Oakville grocery stores test positive for COVID-19
- Employees at two grocery stores in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Fortinos in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19
- Two Fortinos employees in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- An employee at No Frills in Brampton tested positive for COVID-19
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccines this week
- Mississauga ticketing for gathering in parks to home hair salons and more
- Man charged in death of Burlington man at Cayuga racetrack
- It could be weeks before Mississauga sees the 18+ vaccination sites in hotspots