Single-vehicle crash in Halton Hills kills one, injures another
A single-vehicle crash Tuesday evening in Halton Hills has left the male driver dead and a female passenger injured.
Halton Regional Police said emergency crews were called to the scene of the accident, on the 5 Sideroad between Sixth Line and Trafalgar Road, just before 6:45 p.m.
The condition of the female passenger involved in the crash, who was transported to a hospital, wasn’t disclosed as well as the circumstances that lead to the crash.
“We extend our sincerest condolences to those who are impacted by this tragedy,” Halton Police tweeted out tonight.
No. 5 Sideroad, between Sixth Line and Trafalgar Road, will remain closed for several hours while the Collision Reconstruction Bureau investigates.
Drivers are being asked to avoid the area tonight.
Halton Police are asking anyone who witnessed the crash or anyone in the area who might have surveillance or dashcam video call the Collision Reconstruction Bureau at 905-827-4777, ext. 5065.
- Halton Police's initial investigation shows it was collision, not single-vehicle crash, that led to death of male passenger in Halton Hills
- Mississauga Woman in Critical Condition Following Motorcycle Crash in Halton Hills
- School Bus Crash Sends Mississauga Woman to Hospital
- UPDATE: Mississauga Woman Dead After Three Vehicle Crash
- Halton Police Investigating Serious Collision Involving Mississauga Man In Oakville
- Mississauga, Brampton residents will have to stay home two more weeks, outoor activities begin June 2
- Alternating the AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccines causes frequent mild to moderate symptoms but safe
- Mississauga, Brampton students likely to finish school year via remote learning
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Cake purchased at Farm Boy in Hamilton, Burlington or Oakville faces recall